Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you send me a particular number?
- What forms of payment do you take?
- I was lucky enough to purchase both prints. Can you send matching numbers and ship in one tube?
- How long will it take to receive a refund?
- I accidentally submitted my order twice. Can you refund my second order?
- I am having trouble processing my order? Did my order go through?
- Where do I go to buy the prints that are being released?
- When are New Prints released?
- Why was I refunded?
- I had a print in my cart but I only got an error message then I tried again and the print was sold out!
- Why can’t I buy more than one print?
Prints in General
- How to unpack your print
- Signature policy
- My print is damaged!!! What do I do?
- Can I buy prints from the archive page?
- Can you tell me if the print I ordered will be signed?
- What are the prices of your screen prints?
- What are the dimensions of your prints?
Can you send me a particular number?
Due to the high number of orders that we process during print releases we can not accept print number requests, including AP requests. All customers will be served equally and prints will be dispersed in numerical sequence.
What forms of payment do you take?
At this time we only accept payment from Paypal. You will need to set up your Paypal account prior to purchasing a print during a print release or the print will most likely sell out before you complete your payment.
I was lucky enough to purchase both prints. Can you send matching numbers and ship in one tube?
Yes, we ship matching numbers to all customers who purchase a print set, we ship your prints together in one tube and we refund a portion of your shipping charge if you happen to purchase them separately.
How long will it take to receive a refund?
Please allow up to 48 business hours for refunds to process. The Subliminal Projects Orders Dept is not open on Saturdays and Sundays. If you are suspected of flipping your print on Ebay you will be refunded and it can take up to a week to process.
I accidentally submitted my order twice. Can you refund my second order?
For Screen Print releases we automatically refund orders of 2 or more prints due to our “1 per customer/household limit” – No questions asked, No exceptions. To avoid this in the future, do not hit the submit button more than once even though it looks like the first submit didn’t take.
I am having trouble processing my order? Did my order go through?
Recently, we have been experiencing a high volume of traffic to our website during print releases. We have been taking measures to help prevent our website from crashing. If you experience order troubles during a print release there are a few things that can help:
1. Please refrain from submitting your order multiple times as this overwhelms the check out process and causes the website to crash and orders to be lost.
2. Adding the product to your cart DOES NOT guarantee your purchase. After logging in to PayPal, you will return to the Store to verify your order, it is here where our inventory is checked. If you are given an “UNAVAILABLE” response, the product has been or is in the process of being sold out and is no longer available.
3. If your order was processed you will receive an email confirming payment. You can verify your payment through your PAYPAL Account. Shipping of your order will be indicated through a Shipping Notification email with your shipments tracking information. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO REFUNDS BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Where do I go to buy the prints that are being released?
All prints that you see previewed on the homepage will be available for purchase in the Prints section of the store (unless otherwise noted). HINT: You may want to go to that page early and keep refreshing the page until the print appears.
When are New Prints released?
Prints are released at a Random (undisclosed) Time (PST) unless otherwise indicated on the OBEY GIANT Homepage in the Preview section. Typically prints are released between 10am and Noon PST but exact release times may vary.
Why was I refunded?
Submitting your Payment Information onto PAYPAL only confirms your payment information it DOES NOT CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may need to verify any information you provide before we accept an order. Item availability and prices of all products sold at the subliminalprojects.com site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities on certain items. FINAL CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE is processed through our Shopping Cart after you have submitted your information to PAYPAL. At that time your item(s) will be checked against our inventory and confirmation of your order will be verified.
I had a print in my cart but I only got an error message then I tried again and the print was sold out!
Adding an item to your Shopping Cart does NOT guarantee or reserve an item for you. The faster you check out the better your chances of completing you order! Good Luck!
Why can’t I buy more than one print?
All Edition prints (numbered Screen prints and Offsets) are limited to 1 per Person and/or Household. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Prints in General
How to unpack your print
Our prints are rolled in kraft paper which is taped closed with a very sticky tape. DO NOT attempt to tear the tape from the kraft paper. You may accidentally damage the print by doing so. The safe way to open your print is to use a utility knife or an exacto knife and slice the tape open.Â Please be careful and always cut away from, not towards, yourself!
We do not sign any items that were not purchased directly from us within the last year. If you do not have an invoice from Obey Giant Art or your invoice is older than 1 year please do not contact us. A signature service may be available to you in the future. Please check back with us at a later date.
My print is damaged!!! What do I do?
If the box or tube that your item was shipped in is noticeably damaged please call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS and file a damage claim immediately. You can also file a damage claim online at www.ups.com. Once the claim is approved we will send you a replacement. The process usually takes about a week from the date you initiated your claim with UPS. If your order was shipped via USPSÂ or internationally please send an email to [email protected]
If you believe the damage to your item was caused by Obey Giant you must contact us within 14 days from the date you received the item. We are not responsible for items arriving damaged after the initial 14 days of receipt.
Can I buy prints from the archive page?
Unfortunately not, these prints are sold out and no longer available. For available prints see the “Prints” page of our Store.
Can you tell me if the print I ordered will be signed?
All prints and books available on our website are signed unless otherwise described.
What are the prices of your screen prints?
18×24 inch Screen Prints are typically $45 each (plus shipping & handling). For special releases or collaborations prices will vary.
What are the dimensions of your prints?
Screen prints are typically 18×24 inches in size unless otherwise described. Offset prints are typically 24×36 inches in size unless otherwise described.